groovyMAT

groovyMat brings you somewhat intelligible, blog level color commentary on the tech world and more!

9.07.2009

http://ping.fm/fR2j9 Good article about Swine flu vaccine and GBS.
Posted by Mat Lee at 10:29 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Who's That Mat?

My photo
Mat Lee
Kalispell, Montana, United States
I host Yet Another Tech Show, Attack of the Androids, The Jamhole, the Hot Box and the Buffer Overflow Show! I also write and read.
View my complete profile

Links

  • @groovyMat
  • Attack of the Androids
  • Bad Astronomy
  • groovyPost
  • Lattaland
  • Mat on Facebook
  • Mat on StumbleUpon
  • NeuroLogica
  • Pharyngula
  • Picture Gallery
  • Skepchick
  • Skeptic Blog
  • Skeptics Guide
  • Stuff White People Like
  • The Buffer Overflow Show
  • The Hot Box
  • The Jamhole
  • The Jamhole on Twitter
  • The Jamhole on Youtube
  • Yet Another Tech Show

Past Posts

By the Numbers

Search

In this Month

  • Folf and Physics
    Folfing is nice when your out on the course and the park is quiet enough to where you can hear yourself think. I like thinking, its nice. I...
  • We Are...
    We're destructive in a way that's seductive then blood drips that's how we know we're being productive I try to fly above it...
  • Generous Pessimist
    Pessimist sadistic generous hedonist rolling dice to see the snake eyes venom spit I keep it all bottled up inside this box buried in the di...
  • (no title)
    http://ping.fm/ZtPm7 Show notes are up for episode 144 the wednesday night show. We will see you friday for episode 145.
  • (no title)
    http://ping.fm/ZAiAM Your life probably sucks if you take these.
groovyMat. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.